Win with Specsavers Hearing on Galway Talks: This week on Galway Talks we are bringing back the sounds you missed most with Specsavers Hearing, celebrating Ireland reopening.
Listen in each day to Keith Finnegan on Galway Talks for you chance to win tickets with lunch to Galway Races all thanks to Specsavers Hearing. Each day Keith will ask listeners to identify a popular 80’s Tv theme tune, guaranteed to bring back some great memories!
Bring back the sounds you missed most with a Specsavers hearing aid uniquely tailored to you. Remember free hearing tests are available using you PRSI entitlements.
Expert Audiologists here for you in your local Specsavers Store.
For more click HERE
Terms and conditions apply:
- There will be a total of 5 winners, one winner one each day, each winning one pair of admission tickets plus lunch to Tuesday 26th July 2022 at Galway Races Summer Racing Festival.
- Listeners can enter as often as they like.
- Closing date of the competition is 11am on Friday 22nd July 2022
- One winner will be chosen each day at random from entries received that day via station Text and WhatsApp numbers and entrants must have the bill payers permission
- Each winner is notified by phone and tickets must be collected in person.
- In the event Galway Bay FM cannot contact the daily winner within a 48hr period another winner will be draw from that days entries and offered the prize.
- The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- No proof of purchase is required
Personal Data Collection
Your personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering this competition / promotion and the redemption of prizes and will be held by Galway Bay FM.
Winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this competition / promotion which may include the publication of their name, country of residence and photograph in any media including social media. For full details on how your personal data is used and for full terms and conditions please click HERE