Kevin Burke Tyres has the following 3 Vacancies Available – Kevin Burke Tyres are currently accepting applications for the following roles
Tyre Retail Manager in their Athenry branch and a Tyre Fitter in their Gort branch.These are both full time, permanent positions.
Experience preferred. Email cv’s to [email protected]
Details of each role below:
Tyre Retail Manager:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the everyday management of the premises including a team of staff and be involved in every aspect of the Tyre and Wheel business. The role requires a highly organized and motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment whilst delivering exceptional standard of service to our customers..
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience of leading and managing a team of 5+ colleagues in a faced paced environment.
- Technical skills, knowledge and experience of the retail automotive and/or Tyre industry
- Strong leadership experience to support and coach your team
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engages people in the message being communicated.
- Ability to influence and engage with all levels of an organization.
- Be on the lookout for business trends and opportunities to drive our business into the future
- Ability to make Key Management decisions in line with company policy
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within the deadline provided
- Positive “can do” attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Tyre Fitter – Gort
We are looking for an experienced Tyre Fitter to join our TeamResponsibilities will include:- Attending customers to replace or service Car, Van, Agri and Commercial Tyres- Working in a safe manner- Attention to detail- A professional approach- Adhere to all health and safety policy and procedures- Excellent customer service- Immediate start- Clean driving license preferred but not essential.