Take your business dream to the next level with Enterprise Ireland’s New Frontiers Programme, supporting new business ideas and innovations across Ireland.
Enterprise Ireland is continuing to build support and develop entrepreneurship in every region in Ireland with The New Frontiers Programme for ambitious and early-stage entrepreneurs who have innovative business ideas, which have the potential to grow and provide employment.
Delivered across 18 locations nationwide in partnership with the Institutes of Technology and Technological Universities, you’ll find a New Frontiers programme near you, wherever you live in the country.
New Frontiers. New Opportunities
The New Frontiers programme is designed for individuals who are:
- Early-stage entrepreneurs
- May be in full-time employment but have the desire to start their own business
- Have an innovative business idea with export and employment potential
- Can show evidence of a commercial market for their proposed product/service
- Have experience and/or technical knowledge in the area of their business idea
- Have the drive and ambition required to commit fully to building a successful start-up
New Frontiers offers budding entrepreneurs a support package valued at €30,000 including a €15,000 tax-free stipend in Phase 2 (subject to satisfactory performance). No idea is off the table and Enterprise Ireland is looking for ideas from all sectors. No equity will be taken and you will benefit from one-to-one mentorship, practical workshops and progress reviews to get your business on track.
The three-phase process will involve:
- Phase 1: Testing & Evaluating your Business Idea over a 6-8 week period on a part-time basis (evening or weekends).
- Phase 2: Developing & Validating your Business – over a 6 month full-time intensive engagement. Places are offered following a competitive selection process with a €15,000 stipend available to eligible participants.
- Phase 3: Additional 3 month support offered to help execute your business plan
During Phase 2 and 3, you will have access to free co-working space, further expert advice and the other facilities of the Institutes of Technology/Technological Universities, including access to interns and graduates.
Find out more and turn dreaming into doing at newfrontiers.ie