Galway Bay fm newsroom – The Health Protection Surveillance Centre has today been notified of 7 additional deaths related to COVID-19.
There has been a total of 2,043 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
As of midnight Thursday 26th November, the HPSC has been notified of 206 confirmed cases of COVID-19. This is the lowest number of new cases in two months. There is now a total of 71,699* confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today;
- 101 are men / 105 are women
- 67% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 34 years old
- 64 in Dublin, 23 in Limerick, 20 in Donegal, 18 in Cork, 14 in Louth, 14 in Meath, and the remaining 53 cases in 18 counties.
As of 2pm today 248 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 35 are in ICU. 10 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
The COVID-19 Dashboard provides up-to-date information on the key indicators of COVID-19 in the community.
* Validation of data at the HPSC led to the denotification of 1 confirmed case. The figure of 71,699 confirmed cases reflects this.
Today’s cases, 14-day incidence rate per 100,000 population and new cases in last 14 days (as of midnight 26 November 2020) (incidence rate based on Census 2016 county population)
|County||Today’s cases (to midnight 26NOV2020)||14-Day incidence rate per 100,000 population (13NOV2020 to 26NOV2020)||New Cases during last 14 days (13NOV2020 to 26NOV2020)|